11.07.2009

New Hot Nail Color

I'm a big fan of black nails in the past year I've went thru two bottles of O.P.I. Black Onyx polish and the year before that I was constantly in Lincoln Park After Dark.  I wear a lot of black and black goes with everything so I feel like it is very chic.  I started adding some color and painting my ring finger a different color like red or hot pink. 

I'm actually ready for some bold new polish changes so I was so happy when I learned that the amazing Jade Green color that we saw on the Chanel Fall 2009 Runways is now in stores.  The color was originally supposed to be blended just for the show but it created so much buzz that they decided to create it for off the runway as well.  We saw Rihanna in a similar color during Fashion Week in Paris and other celebrities are jumping onto the trend.  In the Chanel show the Jade Green color was worn not only on the nails but in the accessories as well with the black and white collection so this is something that will accent your basics.  



No comments:

Post a Comment